Tuesday, December 29, 2009

LIRR: Next stop: FREELOADSVILLE

Ok.. My morning commute literally sucks as it is. I have to sprint down the tracks because my mom lets me out on her way to work near the deli by the station. I'm always late, I always have coffee with me and it always goes everywhere (note: the time it fell INSIDE my bag) ANYWAY I made it all the way to jamaica station, while some cock in a sherlock trench coat come by TAKES MY TICKET and keeps walking. I have an issue: I call my Dad for jsut about every question, and the only thing running through my mind was: SHIT, SHOULD THIS GUY BE ALLOWED TO TAKE MY TICKET?? I NEED TO ASK MY DAD IF THIS IS A MIX UP" So. I keep on starring at him until HE walks up to the conductor and says "this is my ticket, im switching seats" so when the conductor came by I obv started freaking out and sweating that they were going to throw me off for not having a ticket but turns out he coudl not give a shit.. but i am LIVID about this jerk. I almost followed him to work just to trip him.. or to yell out "I'm pregnant with your baby" or "I know it was you who farted in the boss' cup of coffee Tuesday!!!!" something along those lines.
But all I can do is stew in my own anger.. I am SICK of people freeloading.. hello? free samples?? people make it a meal.. get a chicklet size hot pocket and be on your way, sir! Some of us really woudl liek to try the new hot pocket recipe and see if it is to our liking (which how can it not be.. a frozen piece of meat in fake cheese with a crispy crunchy tneder flaky crust?? YUM)
Or when people stand in the ice cream shop and taste test all 31 flavors and when she acne ridden-pointy adam's apple young fella asks "what can i get you ma'am" they say "oh, none for me thanks" Really? you just had an equivalanet of 3 scoops.. you "be good" on your diet then

honestly, these people disgust me. I dont know who raised you, but get the hell out of the way and let the 1% of us who know how to be civilized pass through

and PS: to all you Long Island frumpy 40 something women with a FUPA and leather back pack.. STOP CLICKING YOUR GUM.. it's bad enough I watch your maroon dyed lips pronounce every word wrong, but to click your gum while you nod in agreement "right, riiiight exacccctlyyyy" to the other LI FUPA 40's.. is horrendous!! I hate the LIRR!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment