Monday, January 11, 2010

how to embarrass yourself in life or death situations

ok, im so bored i cannot even stand myself. i missed 3 days of work last week bc i was so sick, and since i don't have insurance like an inner city drug addict, went to one of those 24 hour doctors where no one cares about you and the walls are peeling off. well anyway, me and my doctor became bff's. he was so funny, and (now that i think about it probs not qualified) but he tried to figure out what was wrong with me and he narrowed it down to 1) ruptured ovary (which grosses me out so much i cant even say anything else about it 2) hernia (obv from lifting weights) and 3) kidney stone.. all of which sound horrendous and expensive since i dont have insurance and i dont think they were running a sale on kidney stone operations so i was panicking.. but guess what?? it was gas.. how embarrassing is that? they took an x ray and i apparently just had soo much gas inside me.. im officially mortified.. anyway, i did who ever PULL MY BACK OUT FROM THROWING UP SO HARD ON NEW YEARS DAY.. yeah.. pulled my back out, my hangovers are insane! i havent drank since then


anyway, im back at work. not doing a damn thing this week.. and i still dont have a full time job. which means i still make 500 bucks a month and bring a sac lunch with egg salad and a caprisun, i am really doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment