Wednesday, December 9, 2009

The homeless and God know about my blog

Well, I trust that everyone else had a great weekend. I for one had the weekend of a 50 year old menopausal woman. Every week since graduation, i look forward to the weekend. That's mainly because when I was a student (just a sad 7 months ago) at my dear old school- everyday was the weekend. My roommates and I would jsut sit aroudn watching hours of Snapped on oxygen just yelling at the tv saying things like, "that is notttt the way to kill your husband!!" we figured out the perfect murder, then would get turkey subs and diet cokes, pound them to the face and start showering for what could only be described as "the best night of our lives." every saturday morning, i layed on the futon telling them lastnight was the best night ever, hands down... now my weekends are total shit. All I ever do is help my mother entertain or catch up on any shows I may have missed. if this is anyones way of telling me that this is what life is like now.. i want no part of it...

also, my week sucks already. Pandora is a bust and keeps cutting out... and i am on the Susan Boyle station..(yes the woman who looks liek the 4th stooge from britains got talent.. i needed to be inspired
inspired i am not, i am one damn good designer and writer for advertising.. and this internship is taking a a tumble! yesterday i got one of those lumps in my throat where you immediately think you swallowed an entire apple and forgot to chew while my direct boss was telling me i'm an idiot (not in those words.. but that's what I took from it) then I cried a little. then I went home and a bum took my wallet out of my pocket.. so there goes the 27 cents i had in there (i was saving up for a cup of coffee) I don't have a license, so there goes my friday ritual of getting tnaked on the train on the ride home next to a working mother of 5 illegitamate kids just trying to get by as i suck em down and she judges me....whatevs
oh and then i got a temporary atm card.. and on my way out.. a new bum burped on me! i hate burps to begin with but a bums burp? that is just pukable
so that was my day in a nutshell.. I thought to myself mostly, "huh, how is this happening?" well.. silver lining.. maybe God knew I jsut started a new blog and haven't posted in a while and needed some new material.. Thanks, God. You're a peach

flo out

No comments:

Post a Comment